Food Pantry is part of the community outreach at Memorial United Methodist Church. We acquire donated food and USDA commodity distribution (government provided). Food Pantry takes place the Second Saturday of each month from 8 AM until 10:30 AM to distribute. We cherish volunteers of all ages from Pre-School to Seniors. We have a place for everyone!
- None of the Memorial provided portion of the box
- USDA distribution requirements include residency in Southern Hardin County and income requirements presented at the door.
- NONE! Everyone is welcome to come volunteer to serve others in our community. (Pre-School - Seniors)
Volunteer Opportunities with the Food Pantry
- Second Friday of each month from 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM for set up
- Second Saturday of each month from 7:45 AM until 11:00 AM to distribute food
Food Pantry Ministry Director: Ben Humphries